Addressable Geofencing Advertising Services
Your audience, whether business buyers, consumers, or both, is elusive. With addressable geofencing, however, that’s about to change. Our addressable geofencing services help your company launch hyper-targeted, addressed-based campaigns that drive in-store visits, phone calls, and most of all, sales.
Explore Addressable Geofencing Advertising Plans
$1,000 – $3,600 monthly ad spend
Up to 15 conversion zones
Web form, ecommerce, and foot traffic conversion traffic
Desktop, tablet, and mobile audience targeting
Amplify Your Advertising ROI With Addressable Geofencing Services
For almost 85% of marketers, location-based advertising creates more effective ad campaigns. It also improves the customer experience, generates higher conversion rates, and lifts sales and store visits. Companies looking to grow their market share can’t afford to ignore addressable geofencing.
我们的可寻址地理围墙服务让你普杜拉。布辛ess take advantage of addressed-based geofencing without the hassle of developing a strategy, launching a set of geofences, and monitoring your campaign.
Learn more about our addressable geofencing services, from how they can help your company generate more sales to how much they cost, by contacting our experienced team of strategists.Contact us onlineto get started now.
“You have done a fantastic job optimizing our website. Thanks for taking us to the top of the page – in a very competitive business!”
EAST COAST HOME BUILDER
WebFX Addressable Geofencing Advertising Service Pricing
Get the latest details on our addressable geofencing service plans below.
|Monthly Budget Paid to Ad Networks||$1,000 – $3,600||$3,600+|
|Web Form Conversion Tracking|
|eCommerce Conversion Tracking|
|Brick and Mortar (Foot Traffic) Conversion Tracking|
|Location-Based Conversion Zones Based on Existing Customer List|
|Plat Line/Property Tax data used for precise address targeting|
|Ads displayed through In-App Mobile Advertising|
|Ads displayed through mobile programmatic display networks|
|Bulk Upload of Direct Mail Lists||5,000-20,000 addresses||20,000+ addresses|
|Bulk Upload of current customer shipping/mailing addresses from CRM||5,000-20,000 addresses||20,000+ addresses|
|Address list curation based on location, demographic characteristics, interests and lifestyle||5,000-20,000 addresses||20,000+ addresses|
|Bulk Upload of prospective customer shipping/mailing addresses||5,000-20,000 addresses||20,000+ addresses|
|Flight matching to traditional media campaigns to improve impression share|
|Scrubbing of customer data after address matching for security|
|Initial Banner Ads Created (300×250, 728×90, 160×600, 300×50, 320×50)||3 edits||3 edits|
|Targets all mobile devices within target address|
|Targeting of Desktop, Tablet audiences after initial profile match|
|Campaign Locations Setup|
|350+ Ad Exchanges, Networks and Publishers|
|Fences as small as single target address|
|Audience Database Updated Daily|
|Recency Targeting Up to 30 Days|
|Conversion Zones Created||Up to 15||Up to 50|
|Address-level and Zip-code level reporting|
|One-Time Setup Fee (First Month)||$2,000||$3,000|
|Progressive Monthly Management (Ongoing) Minimum 6 month campaign required||$550/month||15% of ad spend (min. $550/mo.)|
|Need more information? Call Us:888-601-5359||GET STARTED||GET STARTED|
How does addressable geofencing work?
Our addressable geofencing services follow a straightforward yet customized process.
As a client, you can expect the following experience:
- Meet your dedicated account manager
- Discuss your goals, business, and target market
- Review your account manager’s proposed strategy and creative assets
- Provide a list of addresses you want to target
- Receive monthly progress reports, strategy updates, and more
- Consult with your dedicated account manager about any questions, requests, or updates
Keep in mind that your business can access and view your campaign performance at any time.
WithMarketingCloudFX, our proprietary marketing automation and return on investment (ROI) tracking software, you can check on your addressable geofencing campaign (as well as any other WebFXdigital marketing servicesyou use) from your desktop and even mobile device.
On the technical side, our addressable geofencing services follow these steps:
- Upload a list of addresses to target
- Match the addresses against plat line map data
- Scrub customer data for security and to protect user privacy and company data
- Create geofences around matched addresses
- Target users within each geofence
- Set cross-device targeting, if applicable
- Develop creative deliverables, like copy and banner ads
- Launch your addressable geofencing services campaign
If your company does decide to invest in addressable geofencing services, choose an agency that will value and protect your company’s data by scrubbing it.
Hiring an agency based on their prices alone may save your business money upfront but can cause unrepairable damage. These kinds of organizations can jeopardize not only your customer data but also your brand’s reputation by not scrubbing and protecting your data.
That’s why choosing ageofencing companythat scrubs user data, like WebFX, is critical.
Who can use addressable geofencing services?
Companies across industriescan take advantage and benefit from addressable geofencing, including:
- Utility providersthat want toattract new customers
- Banksthat want toincrease account openings, loan applications, and more
- Veterinariansthat want togenerate appointmentsfrom new and existing clients
- Dentiststhat want toreach potential clientsin their area
- Restaurantsthat want toincrease reservationsand walk-ins
- Floriststhat want toattract more bookingsfrom consumers and businesses
- Hotelsthat want togenerate reservationsthroughout the busy and slow season
- Real estate agentsthat want to earn new clients,promote listings, and increase closings
- Collegesthat want toincrease application and acceptance rates
- Car dealersthat want toattract local customers, advertise promotions, and generate sales
- And more
If you’re unsure about addressable geofencing and whether it’d benefit your company, you’re welcomed to ask our team. Aswe measure our success by your success, we’re not interested in recommending services that won’t work for our clients’ businesses.
Instead, we’re focused on helping you earn the most from digital marketing and advertising.